Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students in Sweden: Application is now open for the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 and aimed at high performing students who wish to study at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in this academic session, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Council for Higher Education
Scholarships to be taken at: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Postgraduate.
Slots: 50 scholarships to be awarded
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Please see scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The eligibility conditions for the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 are as follow;
- Applicants should be from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Applicants must be pursuing a masters degree in any subject area offered by the university
- The sponsorship will be awarded to 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Applicants should be Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies.
- Applicants must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirement: It is required that Chalmers applicants fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
The scholarship will cover;
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Application Procedures for the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students in Sweden – How-to-Apply:
Students wishing to apply for the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university and thereafter they are eligible to apply for the award.
Document Requirements: As part of your application for the award you will be required to submit, among other documents, certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV), relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: Open