Centre for the Study of African Economies Visiting Fellowships for African Scholars, 2021: Applications are requested from qualified international students applicants for the 2021 Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE) visiting Fellowships for African Scholars to be taken at the University of Oxford, UK. The CSAE Visiting Fellowships support a two-month residency programme at the University of Oxford, which will include flights, accommodation and a small stipend for limited numbers of scholars from Africa who are passionate about economics as a discipline.
Applications are therefore welcomed from nationals of all African countries who have bagged a doctorate degree in economics and do want to commence their fellowship at the University of Oxford, UK.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): CSAE, University of Oxford
Fellowship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Fellowship level: Post Doctoral
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Economics and related courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for scholars from Africa.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Centre for the Study of African Economies Visiting Fellowships for African Scholars, 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the CSAE Visiting Fellowship must be nationals of an African country who is passionate about the subject of Economics and wants to learn new things in the field.
- Applicants must have obtained a doctorate degree in Economics from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential and must be able to interact with people of diverse culture, background and race.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country to share the knowledge gained during the fellowship.
- 2020 TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowship for Young Scientist
- Now Open: Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2020
Application Procedures for the Centre for the Study of African Economies Visiting Fellowships for African Scholars, 2021
Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the official website and must ensure that they attach the necessary required supporting documents and information. Applicants are to include a 400 word research statement and a copy of their CV.
Application Deadline: 26th June, 2020