Camargo Core Residency Program for International Candidates 2021: The Camargo Core Foundation is pleased to announce the 2021 Camargo Core Fellowship Residency Program for artist all over the world. The Core Program was initiated to support research and experimentation in the Arts and Humanities.
The program hopes to stimulate reflections on the past and the present of our societies that will contribute to the process of rethinking the world of tomorrow. The Camargo Core Program consists of fellowship residencies that span 6 to 11 weeks giving fellows the opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge as well as collaborate with other professionals.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The Camargo Core Foundation
Fellowship to be taken at: France
Fellowship level: Postgraduate
Fellowship Slots: Several
Fellowship Worth: See fellowship benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses in Arts and Humanities
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for international applicants.
You may also like: Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Colorado State University 2020
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Camargo Core Residency Program for International Candidates 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The Camargo Foundation prizes diversity and welcomes applicants from all countries and nationalities, representing a broad range of creative thought and practice.
- Applicants in the Scholar’s categories should be connected to the Arts and Humanities working on French and Francophone cultures, or cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region. Applicants must hold a PhD and a record of post-doctoral scholarship, or, to be PhD candidates completing the final stages of research for, or writing of, their dissertation.
- Applicants in the Thinker’s categories should be professionals and practitioners in cultural and creative fields who are professionally engaged in critical thought
- Applicants for the Artists categories should be the primary creators of a new work/project and should have a track record of publications, performances, exhibitions, credits, awards, and/or grants.
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2020/21
- Fellowship for Law Graduates at Stanford University 2020/21
- A stipend of 250 USD per week is provided, as funding for basic transportation to and from Cassis, France for the Fellow for the residency. In the case of air travel, basic coach class booked in advance is covered.
- A special supplemental support for parent artists ranging from USD 500 to USD 1,000.
Application Procedures for the Camargo Core Residency Program for International Candidates 2021
Applicants are to read the guidelines of the Camargo Core Program 2021-2022 before applying. Applicants are to visit the official application website to apply for the fellowship program before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2020