Fellowship for Law Graduates at Stanford University 2020/21: The Stanford Law School is pleased to announce the 2020/21 Fellowship offer to Law graduates who are seeking academic career in constitutional law. The Constitutional Law Center Fellowship is a residential fellowship that provides an opportunity to conduct research in the dynamic environment of Stanford Las School.
The fellowship is for one year with the possibility of extension. It is designed to allow participants to complete a significant body of independent scholarship. Fellows will be provided work space, a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Stanford University
Fellowship to be taken at: United States
Fellowship level: Postdoctoral
Fellowship Slots: Not specified
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Courses in Law
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for international students.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Fellowship for Law Graduates at Stanford University 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have a JD or doctoral level degree (PhD) in e relevant area of Law from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must have experience in a federal appellate clerkship, and a demonstrated aptitude for original research in constitutional law, typically in the form of past publications or students notes.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials and be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of fellows at Stanford University.
- Applicants must show proficiency in English language both in written and oral English.
- Applicants must be individuals seeking academic career working on constitutional law.
- Successful fellows will be expected to dedicate most of their time to pursuing their proposed projects, while dedicating a small amount of time to attending center activities.
- 2020 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship in the United States
- Dean’s Scholarship At University of Sydney Law School in Australia
Application Procedures for the Fellowship for Law Graduates at Stanford University 2020/21
Applicants are to note that selection will be done based on demonstrated academic merit and potential, and on the intellectual strength of their research proposals. Applicants are to submit a CV with contact information for three references, a writing sample, and a research proposal (2000 words or less) to the Stanford Career Website.
Application Deadline: 5:00 PM Pacific Time on 30th September, 2020