Bond University’s Abedian Foundation Masters Scholarships 2020: The Abedian Foundation in collaboration with Bond University is proud to announce the Award program for Masters students who wish to take up a study program at the university in Architecture and related Environmental Studies. The bond university abedian scholarship which covers full (100%) tuition is aimed at international students with excellence academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Abedian Foundation
Scholarships to be taken at: Bond University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships/Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Masters Study Level
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fees cover
Subject Eligibility: Masters degree in Architecture and Built Environment and related Environmental Sciences.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students are eligible.
English Language Requirement: Students may need to refer to admission requirements of the school as they may be required to provide evidence of language ability.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Consideration for the Bond University’s Abedian Foundation Masters Scholarships 2020 is dependent on whether the applicant meets the following eligibility conditions; he/she must:
- Be currently enrolled in the final semester, or have completed*, the Bachelor of Architectural Studies at Bond University;
- Be currently achieving, or have achieved, a minimum cumulative percentage average of 75% in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies;
- Submit a portfolio of relevant work produced during Bachelor degree candidature in support of their scholarship application;
- Be accepted for admission and offered a place in the Master of Architecture degree.
- Bill Gates Full Scholarships Program at University of Cambridge 2020
- International Postgraduate Students Scholarships at University of Cambridge 2019/2020
- International Master of Science Scholarship awards at Griffith University in Australia (Worth $56,000)
Application Procedures for the Bond University’s Abedian Foundation Masters Scholarships 2020 – How-to-Apply:
If you are interested and meets the eligibility conditions for the bond university abedian scholarship, it is recommended that you take admission to the postgraduate degree coursework at the Bond University. After your admission status has been confirmed, you can then proceed to fill and submit the online award application form.
Visit: Official Scholarship Webpage For Further Details
Application Deadline: September 20, 2019.
Follow up on this scholarship and get similar new opportunities in your inbox, SIGN UP NOW to enrol. You will only be enrolled for the updates after you login to your email inbox and confirm the signup.