American University International Graduate Students Merit Awards in USA: The American University AU is offering a graduate students merit scholarship to deserving international students wishing to take up a study programme at the university for the next academic session.
Talented international master’s and doctoral students may qualify for Graduate Merit Awards through their departments. These awards offer waivers ranging from twelve credits to full tuition each year. Stipends may also be available.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University
Scholarships to be taken at: American University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards/Stipends
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Up to 100% tuition waivers plus stipends may also be available.
Subject Eligibility: All courses and programmes offered by the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
- Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Washington State University, USA
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship for International Students
- Scholarship at American University in Bulgaria for International Students
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Applications are open for international students all over the world.
- Scholarships can be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students have to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Excellent academic records will be considered in the selection of candidates.
- English Language Requirement: Students have to demonstrate their English language proficiency via curriculum or TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Application Procedures for the American University International Graduates Students Merit Awards in USA – How to Apply:
To apply for the grant, students have to take admission in the masters or doctoral degree coursework via the common application or coalition application at the university.
Documents Requirements: Attach your CV, resume, two academic letters of recommendation, copy of passport, bank statement and academic records.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020