International Scholarships at Central Washington University : Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student interested in studying at the United States of America? Then apply for International Scholarships at Central Washington University for the 2021 academic session. At Central Washington University (CWU), international students receive a wide variety of program and support services.
At CWU, qualified faculty and staff create a serene and conducive learning and research environment for students. Studying at the university will assist the students to be dedicated to the development of the global community.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Central Washington University
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $12,800
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country Eligibility: All countries
You may also like: Top 25 Fully Funded Scholarships in USA for International students
International Scholarships at Central Washington University | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must be incoming/new undergraduate and graduate international student enrolled in a full time course at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained good grades in their high school results.
- Applicants for the postgraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor or masters degree from reputable universities.
- Applicants are to note that scholarships are re-awarded each academic year based off of student’s spring quarter cumulative GPA.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to first of all, apply online for undergraduate or graduate admissions.
No separate application is required for the scholarship. Applicant’s official, overall, incoming grade will be automatically assessed for scholarship eligibility.
Application Deadline: Closed