Southern Cross University International Doctoral Funding to Study in Australia: Southern Cross University, one of the leading universities in Australia, is offering a funding opportunity for international students who are enrolled in a PhD study program at the university commencing 2020 academic session.
Various scholarships are available for different research projects and vary in funding amount. A funding for the Soil CRC will provide a tax-free stipend of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) indexed annually for up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension subject to approval)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Southern Cross University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Southern Cross University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Research Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per annum plus possible tuition fee waiver for international students.
Subject Eligibility: All programs by coursework delivered by the university and registered on CRICOS
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for this funding opportunity (PhD Scholarship – Redox), applicants must;
- Be a domestic or international student in PhD research.
- Be enrolled in a program leading to a PhD in Redox in the rhizosphere
- Have an Honours or Master degree, undertaken in English, in a relevant field such as biogeochemistry, soil science, environmental chemistry, or environmental microbiology. Experience with electrochemistry, analytical chemistry, plant trials and/or bacterial culturing would be very favourable considered.
- Meet the university’s admission requirements.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates will be required to demonstrate a good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills.
Application Procedures for the Southern Cross University International Doctoral Funding to Study in Australia – How-to-Apply:
Applications will be accepted from candidates who have taken admission to the university. After taking admission, candidates need to apply for a scholarship. You should please Contact: Professor Andrew Rose Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a more information
Document Requirements: As part of your application, you will be required to attach your CV, copies of previous research certificates, academic grade transcripts, and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience, your reasons for wanting to do a PhD.
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled