Fresh Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill various job positions at Microsoft Nigeria. There are both technical and managerial jobs currently available. Read the job details carefully before you begin application.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Fresh Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria November 2020
We are recruiting to fill the following positions (below):
1.) Senior Designer
- BA / BFA in Service Design, Interaction design or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of experience as a service designer, interaction designer, or related experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in services, Live Ops, or sustained engineering.
- Technical acumen and expertise. An understanding of designing, prototyping, building, delivering, and maintaining applications and services for high availability, resiliency, and performance in a dynamic environment.
- Expertise with 3D design software, prototyping tools, and dev-frameworks. Unity expertise required, and familiarity with game engines like Unreal, and web-frameworks like React, is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to understand what resonates with users and creators and ability to translate consumer and business goals into end-to-end feature plans (scenarios, functional specs, schedules).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to build consensus among diverse stakeholders. Be comfortable presenting and demonstrating products for large and small audiences.
- Proactively seeks and gives feedback.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and results driven.
2.) Government Affairs Lead – MEA HQ
- 6+ years experience in government affairs, corporate affairs, public policy, or government OR Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, or related field with 4+ years experience in government affairs, corporate affairs, public policy, or government
- Significant policy development or government affairs experience in the legal department of an international company, business, trade association, consultancy, or multilateral organization (or similar experience in an international law firm).
- Excellent written and oral advocacy skills in English.
3.) PM – Engineering Innovation
- Planning and Strategy: Business strategy and market development knowledge with demonstrated analytical and business modeling skills
- Passion: Must be passionate about technology and creating great customer experiences and services.
- Positive Attitude: Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Collaboration: Work with cross-disciplinary virtual teams to help drive key business development initiatives from creation to implementation in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Influence: Ability to influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment, including ability to communicate and influence various internal stakeholders and across functions
- Key interpersonal traits: Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Minimum of 2+ years of business experience in consulting, investment banking, technology, consumer, enterprise, or related industry.
- Bachelor’s in Business or related field or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
- Internships will be considered as applicable experiences.
4.) Technical Designer
- 3-5 years of experience as a front-end engineer or creative technologist prototyping UX or building shipping experiences in Unity or an equivalent game engine (web, mobile, PC, gaming, or other)
- Front-end development skills with a focus on interaction design, animation, performance, or immersive experiences
- Experience prototyping for MR experiences
- Degree in computer science, 3D design, interaction or equivalent industry experience
- Expert-level experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Experience with modern app and web UI frameworks
- Experience building or consuming APIs and familiarity with web and cloud infrastructure
- A good understanding of interaction and user experience design best practices and workflows.
- Track record of collaboration
- Fundamental understanding of Interaction Design, 3D design, technical art, and gampleay
- Create rapid prototypes to demonstrate the functionality of your design
5.) Technical Designer – Web Frameworks
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Master of app frameworks such as React and Node.js.
- Expert with webGL 3D frameworks like Three.js and Babylon.js.
- Experience designing and delivering projects including consumption of APIs from third parties.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience designing and building responsive and accessible web experiences that work across devices and scale for a global audience.
- Ability to understand and contribute to technical documentation.
- Awareness of current and emerging design and technology trends.
- Able to solve cross-browser compatibility issues.
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and focused; with the ability to work independently while bringing together collaborators for feedback and support.
- Excellent listening skills, with an appreciative and collaborative approach to design, and the ability to gather and respond to feedback from partners within design and develop across disciplines.
To apply for any of the Microsoft jobs above, click on the link given against your desired job to view details and apply online.
Application Deadline: Varies