Procter and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship: You are invited to apply for the Procter and Gamble (P&G) graduate Internship. Procter and Gamble is one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel etc.
The company have been in existence for over 182 years globally and 28 years in Nigeria. They have spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
Company/Organisation: Procter and Gamble (P&G), Lagos
Internship Location: Lagos
Internship Type: Paid Internship
Study level/Qualification: Fresh Graduates
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian graduates
You May Also Like: Graduate Internship Programme at UNFPA 2020 – How to Apply
Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship 2020/2021 | Details
This opportunity is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Protracted and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship 2020/2021.
- Applicants must be Nigerian graduate.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
P&G Internship | Benefits
The values of the Procter and Gamble internship 2020/2021 include:
- Provides placement opportunities for graduates
- Career development
- Flexible working
- Access to global opportunities
Equally Check: 2020 DHL Supply Chain Graduate Program (G100)
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for Protracted and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship 2020 can click here to apply.
Application Deadline: Closed!