2020 International MBA Scholarships in Austria: MODUL University Vienna – Austria is accepting applications from international students for fees waivers/reductions and scholarships towards their MBA programs for the 2020 academic year.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a program designed especially for industry professionals wanting to advance their careers. The program is taught in block seminars, tailor-made for working professionals. Scholarships are awarded to encourage international enrolment into the programmes and reduce students’ financial burden while studying to become professionals.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MODUL University Vienna.
Scholarships to be taken at: MODUL University Vienna, Austria.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Reduction.
Scholarship level: Masters (MBA)
Slots: Up to 13 grants to be awarded.
Scholarship Worth: €12,000 and €25,000.
Subject Eligibility: All MBA programmes offered by the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
- Western Michigan University CEHD Scholarships for International Students, 2020
- University of Edinburgh Professional MSc Scholarships in UK, 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London, 2020
Eligibility Conditions: The following conditions are necessary for the award of the International MBA Scholarships in Austria
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have an academic performance, work experience, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
Application Procedures for the 2020 International MBA Scholarships at MODUL University Vienna – How-to-Apply:
If you are interested and eligible in the International MBA Scholarships in Austria proceed to Start application now
Application Deadline: December 15th, 2019
Visit the Official Website for Further Details.