University of Edinburgh Professional MSc Scholarships in UK: Students globally are hereby invited to apply for an opportunity to get funding worth up to about a maximum of £10,700 and aimed at outstanding candidates for Masters entry in 2020-2021.
The school will be awarding four Literature, Languages and Cultures Maters Scholarships. These exciting new schemes are designed to attract the best and brightest candidates to study in Edinburgh.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Edinburgh, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Up to £10,700 funding.
Subject Eligibility: The scholarships are to be awarded for Master’s degree studies in Literature, Languages and Cultures
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility, students are eligible worldwide.
You May Also Like to Apply For:
- 300 Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies in Sweden 2020
- Study in Australia: Sydney Speaks Master’s Scholarship Award
- Fully-Funded Mastercard Foundation (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021 to study in France
Other Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible;
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have applied for an on campus Masters programme of study within the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures
- In addition to an excellence undergraduate degree, applicants should be able to prove their academic merit through evidence of professional achievements, awards or publications relevant to their chosen programme of study.
- Applicants must demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Application Procedures for the University of Edinburgh Professional MSc Scholarships in UK – How-to-Apply:
Going by the eligibility criteria, applicants will have to take admission into a master’s degree programme (in eligible course for the scholarship) at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020