2020 International Achievement Freshman Scholarship at Oklahoma State University: International students from around the globe are invited to apply for the International Achievement Freshman Scholarship for a study programme at Oklahoma State University in the United States commencing in the 2020/21 academic year.
Oklahoma State University offers scholarships in varying amounts to qualified international undergraduate students. Scholarship awards vary from $4,000 to $10,000 per academic year and up to $40,000 per awardee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oklahoma State University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Oklahoma State University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $40,000.
Subject Eligibility: All programs offered by the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- International students can apply for this award
- The studentship is for any undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Students qualify for assured admission if they meet ONE of the following criteria:
- 0 GPA or better unweighted cumulative AND top 33.3% rank in high school graduating class, OR
- 0 GPA or better in 15-unit core AND 21 ACT/1060 SAT or better, OR
- 24 ACT/1160 SAT or better
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must have 8.5+ IELTS or 115-120 TOEFL IBT or 30 ACT or 1360 SAT AND 3.25 GPA
Application Procedures for the How to Apply
There is no separate application for this award excepts that applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. International students are automatically considered for programmes after they must have submitted a completed application and have been accepted for admission.
Application Deadline: June 1