Saint Peter’s University Merit-Based Scholarship award in USA: Saint Peter’s University – USA is offering an International Scholarship award to outstanding international students with excellence in academic performance who is interested to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020 academic session.
The University is aimed at deepen academic excellence by advancing research and scholarship that has a productive impact on region and the world at large.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Saint Peter’s University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Saint Peter’s University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Saint Peter’s University international awards in USA 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- The award is open to students around the world.
- This award is available in any subject offered by the university
- The applicants must meet all the given criteria
- The Scholarship will be awarded based on academic performance and standardized test scores.
- Applicants are expected to posses official SAT or ACT scores for which is considered for their highest merit-based scholarships.
- Applicants must hold a previous certificate with remarkable results.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have the following English language requirements: Pearson PTE Academic 53, TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall), TOEFL may be waived per Dean of International Enrollment, Completion of ELS Language Center course with a score of 112
Application Procedures for the Saint Peter’s University international awards in USA 2020
Prospective students are required take admission in the undergraduate degree program via the common application or international admission application at the university. After that, you can complete the International Statement of Financial Support.
Document Requirement: Eligible applicants have to submit the transcripts from all high schools attended, short essay or personal statement and one letter of recommendation. Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an Education USA advisor.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020