Zayed Sustainability Prize Award for Scientists and Innovators 2020: Entries are requested from scientists and innovators from all over the world for the Zayed Sustainability Prize Award. The award is aimed at recognizing scientists and innovators who are working tirelessly to ensure that solutions to the emerging problems of the society are resolved. Over 335 million people have been directly or indirectly impacted by the sustainability solutions and school projects of the previous prize winners.
The prize award aims at recognizing pioneering solutions and technologies that can change the world by rewarding visionaries and innovators whose investments have furthered the global proliferation of impactful and inspirational sustainability solutions. Applicants with innovative solutions are hereby encouraged to apply for the prize award.
Prize Sponsor(s): Zayed Sustaibility Prize
Prize to be taken at: Globally
Prize level: Not specified
Prize Worth: Prize fund divided into Health $600,000; Food-$600,000; Energy-$600,000; Water-$600,000; Global High School-$600,000
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The prize award is for applicants across the world.
You may also like: 2020 Africa Women Leadership Fund Initiative Award Program
Prize Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Zayed Sustainability Prize Award for Scientists and Innovators 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be innovative, creating innovations that transforms an existing solution that solves a challenge or need. It should therefore generate value and brings significant positive impact either as a technology, services or business model.
- Applicants can demonstrate that their solution can inspire and influence others to advance sustainable and human development. It should further inspire sustainable actions from the wider community by instigating behavioural changes.
- Applicants must demonstrate that their solution already has had a positive impact on the quality of lives of the people and that they are resilient to potential social, economic, technological, and environmental challenges.
- Applicants must show how the prize money would be used to further increase their impact.
- Holland Fellowships and Scholarships – Orange Knowledge Programme 2020 (Fully-Funded)
- 2020 AERC-World Bank Visiting Scholars Programs for Africans
Application Procedures for the Zayed Sustainability Prize Award for Scientists and Innovators 2020
Applicants must identify an award category most suited to his or her organization. Applicants can access the submission portal by accessing here. Applicants should create and account on the portal using their verified email address and thereafter, can access the application form. Applicants will be guided through a series of questions and opportunities provided for supporting documents to be attached.
Application Deadline: 11 June, 2020