WHO Internship Programme for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, 2020: World Health Organization (WHO) a leader in global public health issues and committed to building a diverse pool of future leaders in the public health sector hereby invites application from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students to apply for the 2020 internship position. The WHO internship programme offers series of opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience in the health sector and as such, contributing to the development of public health.
Internship Sponsor(s): World Health Organization (WHO)
Internship to be taken at: WHO headquarters and Regional Offices
Internship Type: Not specified
Internship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Internship Worth: Stipend, medical and accident insurance
Subject Eligibility: Health Related programmes, Communication, External relations or Human resources
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The internship is for citizen of WHO Member States.
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the WHO Internship Programme for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be at least twenty (20) years of age on the date of application
- Applicants must be enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate). Applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they apply to the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification.
- Applicants must have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to starting (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- Applicants possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field.
- Applicants must not be related to a WHO staff member and must be fluent in at least one of the working language of the office of assignment.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous WHO internship programme.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
- 2020 Internship Programme for Africans Sponsored by African Development Bank
- Success Scholarship for International Student to Study in Turkey, 2020
Application Procedure for the WHO Internship Programme for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, 2020
Applicants all over the world are invited to express their interest in specific areas of work and organizational locations (regional offices, country offices or headquarters). All applications should be made through the vacancies posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system (Stellis).
Application Deadline: 25th February, 2020