Weatherford Company is seeking applications for Weatherford Jobs and Career Opportunities from young graduates as it provides opportunity for wide-ranging, career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure when you join the Company, you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford.
As a university graduate, you will be given the knowledge, tools, and mentorship needed to create a successful career through a variety of talent development programs, including formal training to develop and enhance technical and non-technical, individual, and business acumen skill sets.
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 5 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree & Masters
Nationality: All nationalities
Weatherford Jobs and Career Opportunities | What to Expect
For example, graduate engineers may qualify for the NextGen program – a five-year leadership development program that is designed to accelerate technical and soft-skill development to prepare them for future leadership positions.
No matter the program, you will be challenged to expand upon what you learned at university and contribute to our forward thinking team as we work to deliver innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner.
To be eligible for Weatherford Jobs and Career Opportunities, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduate
- Applicants must be Safety conscious, Accountable, Inspirational, Loyal and Proactive
- Applicants must have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Applicants must be individuals that embrace team work, safety, and dedication to the mission.
- Applicants with BSc in Engineering is of advantage
- Applicants must be skilful and can communicate
- Applicants must be technologically oriented.
Application Deadline: Not Stated