Are you a graduate? Currently craving for how to enhance and develop your skills and careers? You are hereby invited to apply for Seadrill Industry Leading Training Program for Young Graduates. The enhanced well control training is the most comprehensive in the industry.
This industry-leading immersive training builds technical skills, reinforces the importance of clear communication and procedures, and highlights non-technical skills which help identify and manage risks that are related to human error. We also positively encourage everyone to own the opportunity.
Company/Organisation(s): Seadrill Limited
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree & Masters
Nationality: All nationalities
Seadrill Industry Leading Training Program | What to Expect
The enhanced well control training – accredited by the International Well Control Forum (IWCF) – is aimed at improving the technical knowledge and competence of our drilling crews as well as foster a culture of continuous, focused learning and knowledge retention.
This training in the virtual world means we are drilling more safely and efficiently in the real world. This hands-on, scenario-based approach goes beyond traditional classroom training by focusing on human interaction and responses and how participants work with each other to lead, make decisions and manage challenges.
To be eligible for Seadrill Industry Leading Training Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Graduate
- Applicants must have a good work ethic
- Applicants must have along with strong technical, IT, prioritisation
- Applicants must be Safety conscious, Accountable, Inspirational, Loyal and Proactive
- Applicants must good language and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Applicants must show willingness to keep developing skills, we will ensure you have every opportunity to progress.
How-to-Apply: Our recruitment process is rigorous, but fair. Everyone who applies to Seadrill is evaluated using the same process:
- Proof of certification where required,
- SHL Candidate Assessment in advance of interview,
- Reference checks
Application Deadline: Not Stated