University of Twente Scholarship 2021: Are you a student seeking a master’s education at one of the leading schools in Netherlands, then apply for the University of Twente Scholarship Award 2021 for EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students offering them the opportunity to become one of the promising University of Twente students.
The University of Twente Masters scholarship is for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries who demonstrate strong academic abilities and are capable of enrolling in a postgraduate study in the Netherlands. Successful candidates will have the exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of three honours programmes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Twente
Scholarship to be taken in: Netherlands
Scholarship Level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: up to €22,000 per annum
Scholarship Slot: 50
Country Eligibility: EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries
You may also like: Top 23 Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
University of Twente Scholarship 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the award, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2021/2022 at the University of Twente
- Must have a student number
- Must Not have graduated from a UT undergraduate programme
- Must comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable)
- Must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS.
- Must Not be eligible for a Dutch study loan
- Must belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Twente Scholarship 2021 are to apply for admissions first for a master’s programme. After applying and have received a (conditional) admission letter, you can then apply for the scholarship with your student number.
Application Deadline: 1 May, 2021 at 16.00 CET