University of Queensland Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD Research Grants: Here is a Research programme at University of Queensland that extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for students and the people across the globe. You are invited to apply for UQ Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD Research Grants.
The Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance is committed to fund the world’s best and brightest researchers to find ways to improve current interventions and ultimately find prevention and cure for cerebral palsy.
Award Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Award to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia
Award Type: Research Grants
Award level: PhD
Award Worth: AU$35,000
Subject Eligibility: Research in Cerebral Palsy
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
UQ Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD Research | Details
The Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD grants are available on a competitive basis to attract new and highly qualified graduates into the field of cerebral palsy research. The University are working to achieve the strategy: to accelerate progress towards improving treatments and investigating ways of preventing and curing cerebral palsy, by encouraging researchers to adopt cerebral palsy as their area of study.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Sydney WNS Global Services PhD Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for PhD students with background in Research in Business Information Systems related courses offered at the University.
- The grant is only available for a research PhD student applying or studying in a recognised institution.
- Must have an official PhD supervisor who is affiliated with a recognised institution and/or research organisation.
- Research topic must contribute to the field of cerebral palsy research
The Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance steering committee will conduct a competitive review process based on:
- Academic achievement
- The research plan & relevance to cerebral palsy research
- The perceived outcomes that will lead to significant progress in the field of cerebral palsy research
- Alignment with the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance strategy and overall vision
- The support provided by the supervisor and the Administering Institution to help develop the student’s career in research
- The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research steering committee, and this decision is final. No feedback or comments will be provided.
- All applicants will receive notification of the outcome in writing.
- Enrolment in the nominated PhD program must commence within one year of the award, otherwise the award will be withdrawn.
- Grant recipients must notify the Research Foundation if they receive another external grant for the same purpose as this grant award.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants are required to Applicants must use the online application form accessible from the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance website. All online applications submitted before the closing date will be acknowledged by email. All sections in the application form must be completed. Applicants must seek consent from all supervisors included in the application.
Document Requirement: Grant recipients are required to submit periodic research progress and financial reports.
- The final report and financial acquittal must be submitted within sixty (60) days of study completion.
- Grant recipients must use the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance reporting template.
- The Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance reserves the right to publish or use the report (or parts of it) for Fundraising/Marketing purposes.
- The support of the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance must be acknowledged in any presentations, publications or reports resulting from the study.
Application Deadline: Ongoing