University of Paris MIEM scholarships for International Students: There is an opportunity to be trained as future highly qualified professionals who will participate in the economic and social development of your home country. You are hereby invited to apply for MIEM scholarships for International Students offered by Université de Paris in France.
MIEM scholarships are intended for foreign students coming to study at Université de Paris in one of the master’s pre-selected by the Faculties of Sciences, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Paris, France
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Paris, France
Scholarships level: Masters
Scholarships Worth: Up to 10 K€ each
Number of Award: 91
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
MIEM scholarships for International Students | DETAILS
The MIEM programme, financed by the Université de Paris’ IdEx label, aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programs and help attract the best foreign students to constitute a pool of excellent potential future PhD students. The university is thus equipping itself with a system for training foreign scientists who are experts in their fields and future academic or senior executives in their home country or in France.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Université de Paris MIEM scholarships for International Students
- Applicants from foreign nationality and primo (first)-applicant at a French university –
- A foreign baccalaureate holder or national diploma certifying completion of secondary education (that corresponds to the international ISCED/ISCED level3)
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted into masters degree program.
- The award is available for courses in Master in Faculties of Sciences, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe) offered at the University
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
The benefits of the University of Paris, France MIEM scholarships for International Students include:
- Science Faculty: 35 scholarships (8 K€ each)
- Health Faculty: 28 scholarships (10 K€ each)
- SSH Faculty: 35 scholarships (8 k€ each)
- IPGP: 7 scholarships (10 K€ each)
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates applying for University of Paris, France MIEM scholarships for International Students are required to send their application to the International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI): [email protected].
Please note that only complete applications will be accepted. Each candidate is asked to check that his/her application file is correctly completed and that all supporting documents are attached. If this is not the case, the SRI office has the right to turn down the candidate’s application.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021