University of Gävle Scholarship for African Students in International Social Work: The University offers several programs for you who want to take your education to the next levels. You are hereby invited to apply for the University of Gävle Scholarship for African Students in International Social Work.
The scholarship covers the entire tuition fee, but not living expenses, for studies at Bachelor of Science in Social Work – Specialization International Social Work commencing 30 August 2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Gävle, Sweden
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Gävle, Sweden
Scholarships level: Masters
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition fee
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
University of Gävle Scholarship for African Students | DETAILS
By means of the University’s interdisciplinary research in four strategic areas – Sustainable Urban Development, Health-Promoting Work, Innovative Learning and Intelligent Industry – the University contributes to the work of tackling many of the challenges our society faces.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Gävle Scholarship for African Students in International Social Work
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country in Africa.
- Show interest in the field of International Social Work, Development Studies, Eco-social Work and Green Social Work.
- Rank the programme, Bachelor of Science in Social Work – Specialization International Social Work, as first priority at universityadmissions.se
- Apply to the programme before the universityadmissions.se deadline 15 January 2021.
- Pay the application fee and send supporting documents to universityadmissions.se in time.
- Applicants must be admitted into masters degree program.
- The award is available for masters courses offered at the University
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
How-to-Apply: You apply for courses/programmes via www.universityadmissions.se which is a joint, national site for application to courses and programmes at higher education institutions and universities. You apply for programmes and courses in the same application. Therefore, make sure to put your options in the correct order of priority.
You need to apply to the programme at universityadmissions.se before you submit your application for scholarship. To apply you need to create a user account. Create a user account.
Application Deadline: Currently Open