University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships is currently open for applications from eligible and outstanding students who wish to enrol in graduate program at the University for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
Clarendon not only offers over 200 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, but also the opportunity to join one of the most active, internationally diverse, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clarendon
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
You May Also Like: ACECoR Applications for MPhil and PhD Programmes 2022/2023
DETAILS | University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships
Scholars on a full-time course will receive an annual grant for living expenses of at least the minimum Research Council doctoral stipend rate, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. In 2021-22, you should expect to receive at least £15,609.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
- Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
To be eligible for University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in any field of study
- All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- Applicants applying to start a new DPhil or Master’s course at Oxford are eligible.
- This includes students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil or applying for a second Master’s course.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
See Also: Columbia University GSAPP Admission Scholarships for International Students 2022 – 2023
How-to-Apply: You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the December or January deadline, whichever is relevant to your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022