University of Missouri International Students Scholarships 2022-2023: Applications are now welcomed from intelligent and suitably qualified students for the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships in USA. This award covers a part of tuition fee for eligible international students.
The Scholarship is applicable for undergraduate and masters students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. The scholarships are: International Merit Scholarship at $5,000, International Honors Scholarship at $10,000 and Global Black & Gold Scholarship Full reduction of nonresident fees at $17,204.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Missouri, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Missouri, USA
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Nationality: International Students
University of Missouri International Students Scholarships | DETAILS
Scholarships are education funds that don’t have to be repaid. Mizzou offers scholarships for international students that you will be automatically considered for when you apply. Scholars at the University of Missouri receive a four-year, full scholarship (covering up to the total estimated cost of attendance), academic and leadership development fund to be used over a Scholar’s four years to enhance their intellectual, critical-thinking, engagement, and leadership skills development.
Candidates applying for the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships in USA must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Student must have at least a 32 ACT (or 1420 SAT), hold at least a 3.5 core GPA, and have applied to MU and the Honors College by December.
- Prospective students who meet the ACT/SAT and GPA requirements, and who intend to apply, should strive to submit all application materials for admission to both MU and the Honors College in order to allow time for processing and formal notification of admission to each.
- This is especially important regarding high school transcripts and recommendation letters. You must submit your application to the Honors College no later than December 1 in order to be considered for the Stamps Scholars program. Students who are not admitted to the Honors College will be removed from consideration. No exceptions will be made.
How-to-Apply: As an international student at Mizzou, you will join a family of more than 2,000 international students and scholars from more than 100 countries.
To apply as an international student, complete the following steps: To be eligible for admission to Mizzou, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades
- Meet the English language requirements
- Check dates and deadlines so you stay on track with the application process.
- Request that your official high school transcript and official transcripts of any college coursework be sent directly to the Office of International Admissions.
- Check to see whether your AP, IB or college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- If you are submitting your ACT or SAT scores, request that your official scores be sent to Mizzou directly from the ACT or College Board.
- Explore the cost of attending Mizzou as an international student
Application Deadline: Not Specified