University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada: University of Calgary – Canada is inviting applications from suitably qualified and committed international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials for President’s Admission Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is offered annually to undergraduate students in any faculty entering first year directly from high school. Students entering the International Foundations Program (IFP), formerly English for Academic Purposes (EAP), are not eligible for these scholarships, and will be considered for awards prior to entering the fall term of the first year of an undergraduate degree program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Calgary – Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Calgary – Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Calgary, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Calgary’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Cranfield School of Management Scholarships in UK 2020
Application Procedures for University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada
Candidates need to be admitted to the University as eligible applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you apply by the deadline. No additional application is required.
Candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020