Dean’s Scholarships at University of Hertfordshire in UK: International Postgraduate students are hereby invited to apply for the Dean’s Scholarship. This scholarship is available for postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at University of Hertfordshire in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
The University has invested hundreds of thousands of pounds in scholarships for high achieving and enterprising students from around the world. For September applicants, there are a wide range of scholarships available. The institution looks for enterprising and aspirational students who want to excel in an international university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Hertfordshire, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Hertfordshire, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate taught
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Dean’s Scholarships at University of Hertfordshire in UK
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Hertfordshire, UK
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Hertfordshire’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Dean’s Scholarships at University of Hertfordshire in UK
In light of the Coronavirus Global Pandemic, we have developed some additional scholarships for International Students. Please be aware that you do not need to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship as we automatically assess these as part of the application process.
However, if you wish to apply for one of our additional scholarships for the October intake, please complete this form. Your application will be considered alongside our usual scholarships and if you have been successful, our team will contact you. Please only apply for a scholarship if you have applied and been made an offer holder for the October 2020 intake.
The closing date for these Dean’s Scholarships is Friday 31 July at 16:00 BST. Applicants will be notified by email on W/C 17 August 2020 whether they have been successful in being awarded a Dean’s Scholarship. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020