Cranfield School of Management Scholarships in UK 2020: Applications are hereby welcomed from eligible and outstanding international students who have achieved outstanding academic success for Cranfield School of Management Scholarships. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Cranfield School of Management, UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Institution Funding opportunities are still available to recognise academic success and enable you to enroll at Cranfield School of Management to continue your studies as postgraduate learners. Scholarships cover part of the tuition fee and the amount you can be awarded is at the discretion of the course director for the course you have applied for.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cranfield School of Management, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Cranfield School of Management, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Cranfield School of Management Scholarships in UK 2020;
- Applicants must international students.
- Students admitted into postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for Master degree coursework in any subject area offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Cranfield School of Management,UK
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Cranfield School’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Cranfield School of Management Scholarships in UK 2020
Applicants wishing to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship should indicate their interest on their course application form including a short statement of why they should be considered.
Application Deadline: Currently Open