Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates wishing to apply for the Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship at University of Calgary. This scholarship is Offered annually to an international student entering first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary
This program is Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Joseph and Cindy Leung
- Host Institution(s): University of Calgary, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: $20,000 (Renewable)
- Number of Awards: 1
- Study Level: New Students (Undergraduates)
- Nationality: International Students
To be eligible for the Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have Academic merit
- Applicants must be in Financial need
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship, you must first apply for admission. You will be given access to the award application 24 to 48 hours after you have submitted your application for admission.
Application Deadline: Not Specified