Applications are invited from recent and young graduates for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 aimed at building the capacity of young people to take up roles in institutions and learn about the workings of UNESCO.
The Internship programme is a learning opportunity for students and recent graduates to learn about UNESCO’s mandate, programmes and processes as well as enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical assignments.
Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: 1-6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024, interested applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- At the time of application, applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- You must be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 are to complete an online application and make available your resume and letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: Not specified