The African MBA Scholarship is a full-fees scholarship (£30,450 for 2021/22 entry), part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham
Scholarship Type: Partial/Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: £30,450
Number of Awards: One 12 month full time offer
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: African Students
University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship 2021 | ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from the continent of Africa.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- Scholarship covers full-fees to the value of £30,450 for 2021/22 entry),
- Part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University.
- Scholarship is only available to one 12 month full time MBA offer holder for 2021/22 entry.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants must apply to be given an offer of place in the university MBA programme. Assessment will be made via a separate application process only open to offer holders for the Birmingham MBA 12 month full time programmes for 2021/22 entry.
- Contact Information: For details on Birmingham MBA scholarships, applicants can contact Victoria Malin via firstname.lastname@example.org (MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer).
Application Deadline: April (Annually)