2021 Executive MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden: Students from across the world are encouraged to apply for the 2021 Executive MBA Scholarship to be taken at the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE), Sweden. The scholarship aims at providing as much knowledge as necessary in the management and development of organizations and companies.
The Stockholm School of Economics MBA structure is one of the best MBA awarding institution across the world with approximately 50 students coming from different countries of the world. SSE and education.se gives applicants the unique opportunity to increase their skills while also creating an invaluable network. Students are encouraged to take the chance to get a paid place at Stockholm School of Economics worth SEK 495,000.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dagens indistri, utbilding.se and Stockholm School of Economics
Scholarship to be taken at: Sweden
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: SEK 495,000, cost of accommodation, travels.
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration and related courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The award is for students from around the world.
You may also like: Global PhD Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2021 Executive MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess an academic degree equivalent to 180 higher education credits with at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must have a good grasp of English and his/her employer supports participation in the education.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership ability and must be able to interact with people of diverse culture, religion and race.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of students at the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020 – Fully-Funded Boustany Foundation Programme
- 2020 PhD Research Scholarship for International Students at Norway
Application Procedures for the 2021 Executive MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
To apply for or nominate someone for the MBA scholarship, fill out the application form and submit before the application expiration deadline.
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2020