United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) Visiting PhD Fellowship: Applications are welcomed from qualified and eligible candidates for the United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021.
The Fellowship programme will give registered doctoral students the opportunity to utilize the resources and knowledge available within UNU-WIDER to support their PhD dissertation or thesis research on developing economies and to work with other researchers in areas of mutual interest.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): UNU-WIDER
Host Institution(s): UNU-WIDER
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: All Nationality
UNU-WIDER Visiting PhD Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the UNU-WIDER Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a PhD programme and have shown ability to conduct research on developing economies.
- Should be fluent in oral and written English and possess good quantitative and/or qualitative analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent research and leadership abilities.
- Applications from suitably qualified early-career, female, and developing country researchers are particularly encouraged.
- Travel grant to cover the costs of travel to and from the location of your PhD granting institution.
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend of EUR 1,700 to cover living expenses.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UNU-WIDER Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021 are to prepare and submit their application forms. As part of your application, you will be asked to upload your curriculum vitae.
Your PhD supervisor will need to provide UNU-WIDER with a reference, which should be emailed (by your supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021 at 23:59 UTC+3