BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship: Applications are invited from qualified and eligible African youths for the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship program 2021. The fellowship program will take Fellows through a multi-phase curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with skills and tools to thrive.
Fellows will be immersed in the use of digital technology for social change. Storytelling tactics that shift attitudes and building professional relationships. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Global Citizen
Host Institution(s): Global Citizen
Number of Awards: 15
Study Level: Not specified
BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship | DETAILS
The Global Citizen Fellowship Powered by BeyGOOD will unearth African youth with remarkable potential. Through the program, 15 young people will each engage in a paid, year-long fellowship aligned to one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, campaigns, rewards and marketing.
To be eligible for the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be between ages 21 – 25 at the time of application.
- South African and Nigerian residents and citizens only.
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred.
- Should be able to prove that they are active Global Citizens, either through the work they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website and/or app.
- Applicants must be able to able to house themselves in Johannesburg and Lagos for the duration of the program.
- Those from minority and underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2021 are to submit a 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essay answering the following question:
- How do you identify with BeyGOOD as a Global Citizen?
- How would becoming a Fellow assist you to positively impact your country?
- What specific issues are you taking action on and why?
Send your applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021