United Nation’s Young SDG Innovators Programme 2020/21: Applications are invited from young innovators for the UN Global Compact Young SDG programme. A development programme designed to accelerate business innovation to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Young SDG Innovators Programmes intends to help activate future business leaders and changemakers, challenging them to rethink traditional business models and unlock new business opportunities needed to establish a sustainable business culture and environment for development.
Programme Sponsor(s): United Nations
Programme to be taken at: United Nations Member countries
Programme level: Professionals
Programme Slots: Not specified
Programme Worth: See benefits
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Companies located in Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, India, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
You may also like:Youth Leadership Programme at LEAP Africa 2020
Programme Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the United Nation’s Global Compact Young SDG Innovators Programme 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- As a participating company of the UN Global Compact, company is eligible to nominate high-performing young professionals for the programme.
- The programme is designed to target high performing employees at a participating company of the UN Global Compact
- Nominated candidates must not be older than 35 years of age at the time of nomination.
- The ideal candidate must have interest in business model innovation, sustainability and disruptive technologies.
- Learning and development resources. A comprehensive curriculum with a blend of learning opportunities including online and in-person workshops, case studies, company visits and forum discussions.
- Professional experience. Connect with other business units and collaborate on innovative projects relative to the company and industry.
- Coaching, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking opportunities. Build working relationships and learn from some of the brightest minds working on sustainability and innovation from around the world.
- Be part of a global network of leading young professionals from some of the top companies across every continent.
- 2020 TWAS Visiting Expert Programme for Developing Countries
- United Nations Graduate Study Programme for Young Graduates, 2020
- Accelerate integration of the SDGs into company’s business strategy through collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing.
- Create a culture of innovation to address the SDGs and showcase the programme’s tangible outputs and results.
- Increase employee engagement and professional development opportunities for valued talent.
- Gain global recognition for participation in the programme.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020