The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the UNFPA Internship 2023 Programme for young students and graduates.
UNFPA is seeking applicants that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results. Persons who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results are sought for.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Final year students
Nationality: All Nationality
UNFPA Internship 2023/24 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants to the UNFPA internship 2023 must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change.
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Internship are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 Dec. 2023