Tom Zucker Scholarship Awards 2019 at University of Melbourne: Applications are now being received for the Tom Zucker Scholarships Awards at the University of Melbourne in Australia for the Academic session session beginning summer. The scholarships is aimed at supporting both Domestic and International students at the university in their academic pursuit thereby reducing their financial burdens. Read through to see if you are eligible for the award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tom Zucker Foundation.
Scholarship to be Taken At: University of Melbourne, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partially funded Cash Award/Part Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships targeted at Postgraduate students
Scholarship Worth: Cash Award to the tone of $5000 AUD
Subject Eligibility: Labour Relations Law.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: To be award to Australian and International students.
Consider Apply Also For: Elite Postgraduate Scholarships for International Scholars at the University of Strathclyde
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: Certain eligibility conditions are laid down for the Tom Zucker Scholarship Awards 2019 at University of Melbourne which interested applications must meet
To be eligible to apply for Tom Zucker Scholarships 2019, you must have been enrolled as a student in any of Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School, and be employed by, or be an official of, an Australian trade union or peak union organization.
Scholarships Recommended For You:
- 600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Australian Government Destination Scholarships for Domestic and International Students [Updated]
- University of Melbourne Doctoral research Scholarships Award 2019
Application Procedure for the Tom Zucker Scholarship Awards 2019 at University of Melbourne – How-to-Apply:
You can follow the steps below to apply for the Tom Zucker Scholarships for this academic session; A first-come-first serve approach may be applied to this award, Hence the need to be prompt in your application
- If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the graduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit their award application to the Melbourne Law School.
- Applicants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- For admission, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants will need to satisfy the requirements in one sitting within 24 months of the proposed start date of your degree.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2019