Thought for Food Challenge 2021: Applications are invited from purpose-driven innovators at all stages of innovation for the Thought for Food (TFF) Challenge programme 2021. The programme is the world’s largest and most diverse agri-food-tech innovation challenge.
The challenge seeks diverse solutions that positively impact every part of the food system in every region of the world. Additionally, participants can opt-in to take part in partner-led tracks for the chance to win additional prizes and perks.
Thought for Food Challenge 2021 | DETAILS
The TFF challenge has helped to launch 60+ startups that have collectively raised $200M+, accelerated 8K+ new business concepts and engaged over 25,000 innovators from more than 175 countries. The challenge is calling on impact-focused innovators and entrepreneurs to build better food systems to support the growing world population. The programme is an entrepreneurship program that seeks to support agric and food system innovators.
To be eligible for the Thought for Food Challenge 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be innovators in the agriculture, food and tech system with solutions on how to feed 10bn people on a hotter planet.
- Be interested in any of the following areas: Circular Economy of Food; Next-Gen Cropportunities; Resilient Restaurants; Nutrition in Africa; Agtech Innovation.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
TFF Challenge Benefits
- A chance to win $30,000+ USD in cash grants.
- Invitation to the TFF Academy for a personalized 3-month acceleration program
- Professional production of a short documentary film about your solution.
- Opportunity to pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF summit.
- Access to additional partner perks including licenses to software, open-source datasets, hardware as well as training sessions.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Thought for Food Challenge 2021 are to sign up for the challenge online before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified