Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University: Applications are requested from qualified applicants to apply for a Fellowship in Yale University called the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program, a full-time residential program based in Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs.
The fellowship in USA for international students provides successful fellows the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other as well as grow professionally and personally. Major components of the fellowship in USA for international students at Yale include weekly seminars, personal development, hosting events, mentoring students and group travel. Applications are currently being received for the 2021 World Fellows Program.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program
Fellowship to be taken in: Yale University’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship benefits
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria – Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
To be considered for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria for the fellowship in USA for international students:
- Applicants must possess an established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity be be eligible for a fellowship in Yale University.
- A commitment to the good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level must be demonstrated by the applicant
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking must be exhibited by the applicant.
- Applicants must show a commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
You may be interested in: Research Fellowship at Swisspeace Institute Switzerland
Application Procedures for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
Applicants are to note that the entire process for the fellowship in USA for international students at Yale application is online and applications can be submitted anytime before the application deadline. Applicants are to create an account to access the online application and thereafter upload materials and request letters of recommendation.
Applicants are to submit a resume/curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages), a personal statement (maximum 1000 words), and three letters of recommendation. Applicants also have the option of submitting a brief video statement.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2020