University of Melbourne Scholarships 2021/2022: The University of Melbourne is welcoming applications from appropriately qualified contender for their undergrad grants to consider their picked courses. Are you savvy, high performing, result oriented student trying to take your academic pursuit to an admirable new level; then take the chance to apply.
Scholarships opportunities are available at the University of Melbourne for those hoping to pursue their higher educational studies in Australia cost free. Every scholarship has different eligibility criteria, so there’s more than likely one that you’re eligible for.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Type: Partial or Full Scholarships
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Partial to full funding
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships will be granted to examine college classes offered by the college
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2021-2022 | DETAILS
The University of Melbourne Scholarships program are awarded, usually, to high performing students with outstanding academic records. A number of scholarships may also be awarded based on financial needs. Scholarships are available both to domestic and international students.
Candidates are expected to meet all or some of these general eligibility conditions to be considered for any University of Melbourne scholarships;
- Be a national of a national of eligible country for the chosen scholarship;
- Have gotten an offer of admission for a degree program at the University of Melbourne;
- Have completed a degree equivalent to the required entry certificate for the chosen program at Melbourne;
- Scores somewhere around four A* reviews in the GCE A Levels in any case that is required;
- At any rate 97% in an affirmed establishment program
- No less than a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB) in any case that is required
- English Language Requirement: Evidence of proficiency might be required in cases where applicants have never been exposed to the use of English Language.
How-to-Apply: In applying for the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2021-2022, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Find Scholarship – Use the scholarship search box to find the right scholarships for you; either by student category, status, subject, and /or any other search criteria.
- Step 2: Check Eligibility – Check to be sure you qualify for the scholarship program you have chosen
- Step 3: Apply for a Study Place – It is important that to apply to be offered admission at Melbourne before you proceed to submitting a scholarship request.
- Step 4: Apply for Scholarships – After securing a conditional or an unconditional offer of admission you can proceed to apply for the numerous scholarship opportunities available at the University of Melbourne
Application Deadline: On-going.