Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Perdana University – Malaysia is pleased to offer Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID- 19 Pandemic for students from all nationalities across the globe who wishes to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
This Scholarship is applicable to all Malaysian and international students who intend to continue any degree programme with Perdana University. Students must meet the entry requirements for Foundation study, and prerequisite requirements for the degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Perdana University, Malaysia
Scholarships to be taken at: Perdana University, Malaysia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Please refer to Course eligibility (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Equally Check: Fully funded Rhodes Scholarships at University of Oxford in UK 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic at Perdana University in Malaysia;
Eligible Courses: Bioinformatics, Business Administration, Public Health, Philosophy
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a postgraduate degree program;
- The award is available for postgraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Perdana University in Malaysia;
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Perdana University minimum’s English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: International Scholarship At Macquarie University, Australia (Fully-Funded)
Application Procedures for Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic at Perdana University in Malaysia
Submit the admission documents as below: Programme Application Form (Download), Scholarship Application Form (Download), NRIC/Passport Copy, Academic Certificate and Transcripts, Latest Resume
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach the Marketing team by WhatsApp for more details if required
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
[…] Also Check: Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic […]