International students with interest to study in Singapore are welcomed to apply for SMU Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 to study an undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Management University – Singapore.
The Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to outstanding freshmen from Asian countries (excluding Singapore). This scholarship is open to applicants intending to pursue the Bachelor of Science (Information Systems) programme at SMU.
Program Sponsor(s): Singapore Management University
Program Type: Tuition Scholarships
Scholarship to be taken at: Singapore Management University, Singapore.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Amount not specified
Subject Eligibility: Science and Technology courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Asian Countries
SMU Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITEERIA
- Full-time SMU first year undergraduate student pursuing the SMU Bachelor of Science (Information Systems) programme
- Citizens from Asian countries (excluding Singapore citizens)
- Outstanding academic results
- Demonstrates leadership and communications skills
- Good record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement
- Good character record
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship holder is required to serve a 6-year bond with Singapore-registered company immediately upon graduation from SMU
- Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary, grant, award or allowance without prior approval from SMU
- The scholarship will be renewed every semester upon good academic progress and good conduct
- SMU does not guarantee and/or provide scholars with employment upon graduation
- If the scholar decides to withdraw from the University and/or terminate the scholarship prematurely, the University reserves the right to impose repayment of all scholarship monies disbursed to the scholar
How-to-Apply: If you would like to be considered for the SMU Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: Open