Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Australia Education Scholarships: Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours scholarship award is a collaborative award offered by the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific and the College of Arts and Social Sciences. It is one of such funding opportunities designed to assist international students in achieving their educational dream in Australia. Each awardees undergraduate student gets $5000 per annum for their stipends and other expenses. See more details and apply for scholarships. See also Other Undergraduate Scholarships you may like.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sir Geoffrey Yeend Foundation/ ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Degree Level
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship will provided provide $5,000 per annum per awardee
Subject Eligibility: Courses in College of Arts and Social Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Open to international students
English Language Requirement: proof of English language proficiency may be required
Other Scholarships You Need to Apply For:
- University of Melbourne 2019 Mobility Scholarships for International Students in Australia | Apply Now
- International Students Scholarships at the University of Birmingham
- Australian Government Destination Scholarships for Domestic and International Students [Updated]
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements: Applicants interested in applying for Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Australia Education Scholarships for International Students shoukd note the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants should be intending to enrol full-time at this University in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours orIn the final year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours.
- Applicants must be Proficient in English Language
Application Procedures for the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Australia Education Scholarships for International Students:
Simply proceed to apply for the scholarship through the scholarship link provided or better still get more information on the scholarship at the official scholarship webpage.
Application Deadline: The application period will start August 31, 2019, to November 30, 2019.