PhD Research Award in Biological Chemistry at Ariel University 2019: Students worldwide are invited to apply for research position at Ariel University in Israel. The scholarship will be awarded to take part in a research focussing on Renewable Energy Nano Catalysis. Scholarship covers a wide range of benefits including tuition waiver, living expenses, research grants and more.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ariel University, Israel.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Research Award
Scholarship level: Doctoral Research Scholarship
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: The Scholarship will cover all research cost and tuition + living expenses
Subject Eligibility: Research in Biological Chemistry
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students worldwide can apply
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement
Ariel University offers a collaborative research environment and features state-of-the-art research facilities relevant to the proposed position. A full 4 years competitive scholarship is offered to a prospective candidate in this program. The program aimed at a project focussing on high power renewable energy nano catalysis. A successful PhD candidate will participate in a fundamental and applied research of catalysis and their surface chemical and physical properties influencing hydrogen oxidation kinetics.
Apply Also For These:
- Elite Postgraduate Scholarships for International Scholars at the University of Strathclyde
- University of Adelaide International MSc & PhD Scholarships in Australia, 2019
Basic Requirement and Preferences:
- A successful MSc degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant degrees.
- Preferred Qualifications: former studies in one or more of the following fields: analytical chemistry, synthetic chemistry, theoretical chemistry, computational chemistry, nano materials, electrochemistry.
- International Students can apply
Application for the PhD Research Award in Biological Chemistry at Ariel University 2019 is done online. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the link provided to apply for scholarship. For more information you should contact the program focal person through: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Application is open all year round
Source Link: Start Application