Scholarships for International Students at Fairleigh Dickson University 2021: International students are by the notice invited to apply for the 2020/21 academic session Scholarships for International students at Fairleigh Dickson University (FDU), United States. FDU offers a wide range of generous scholarships for international students.
Fairleigh Dickson University is a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead and prosper in the global space.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Fairleigh Dickson University
Scholarship to be taken at: United States of America
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Up to $32,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: All disciplines
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Scholarships for International Students at Fairleigh Dickson University 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to apply for admission into a full-time undergraduate study program at FDU for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants should be willing to take up the award for the year in which it is awarded and not deferred.
- The scholarships are renewable based on continued full-time enrolment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU.
- Applicants must meet the minimum criteria required for admission into an undergraduate program at FDU.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at the university.
- International Excellence Scholarship at Victoria University, Australia
- International Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College in USA
Application Procedures for the Scholarships for International Students at Fairleigh Dickson University 2021
Applicants are to complete and submit an online application by applying for admission first at the university. Applicants must provide all required supporting documents as may be required during the application process.
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2020