International Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College in USA: Applications are hereby inviting from academically qualified and outstanding international students for Merit-based Awards, who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at Concordia College in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
Concordia College offers additional scholarship opportunities for students participating in visual arts, music, theatre, speech and debate. Separate applications are required. Students selected to receive these awards will be expected to participate in events and programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Concordia College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Concordia College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $28,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Visual arts, Music, Theatre, Speech and Debate
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College in USA
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into Undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for Undergraduate degree in Visual arts, Music, Theatre, Speech and Debate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Concordia College in USA.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Concordia College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for International Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College in USA
As part of the application process for this program, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the Concordia College. Thereafter, you can proceed to apply for the award.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020