Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology: Applications are welcome from students wishing to study at Thailand for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology. The scholarship provides support to doctoral and master’s level students with excellent academic qualifications.
The scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent bachelor and master’s degree to pursue their studies in any academic program offered at School of Engineering and Technology, school of Environment, resources and Development from the priority countries supported by the Government of Thailand.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Royal Thai Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Scholarship Level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: Engineering and Technology, School of Management, School of Environment, Resources and Development
Country Eligibility: Thailand and other Asian Countries
You may like: Taiwan International Graduate Program Scholarship 2021
Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021 | DETAILS
The Royal Thai Government Scholarships comprise His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Doctoral Programs, His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Master’s Programs, Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships for Master’s Programs and Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships) for Master’s Programs. The Scholarships provide students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Asia to study and conduct research work together in the truly international environment at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT).
To be eligible for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021:
- Applicants must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program and 2-year master’s program from an accredited institution in related fields.
- Applicants must have cGPA ≥ 3.5
- Applicants must have an English proficiency score as specified by AIT Language Center (IELTS 6.0 Overall and Writing bands) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at AIT.
- Covers tuition fees
- Bursary for living expenses
How-to-Apply: Eligible applicants for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021 are to check their eligibility first before they proceed to apply online and attach the required supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021