Taiwan International Graduate Program Scholarship 2021: International students seeking postgraduate studies to study abroad are hereby notified of the Taiwan International Graduate Program Scholarship 2021. The program seeks to recruit top students from around the world and train them on cutting-edge research areas.
TIGP has the vision of becoming an internationally recognized, highly acclaimed interdisciplinary Ph.D. program known for its excellent research resources and superb teaching. The program was established to cultivate interdisciplinary research, and enhance Taiwan’s visibility in the world’s academic area.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Academia Sinica
Scholarship to be taken at: Taiwan
Scholarship Level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship stipend up to NT$34,000/month
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: See Course Eligibility Below
Country Eligibility: Countries all over the world
Taiwan International Graduate Program Scholarship 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor and/or Master of Science Degree.
- English proficiency, as shown in the TOEFL, IELTS, GEPT, TOEIC scores taken within the past two years.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic, research and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Academia Sinica.
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
You may also be interested in: 70+ Chinese Government Scholarship at Northeast Agricultural University 2021
How-to-Apply: Applications for the Taiwan International Graduate Program Scholarship can be submitted electronically through the Online application system. Applicants will be required to create an account, compile their application materials and submit their application before the application deadline.
- Bachelor and/or Master of Science degree
- English proficiency result
- GRE result
- Academic transcript
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
Application Deadline: 1st February 2021