RMIT University in Australia is delighted to invites applications from interested and eligible candidates to enrol for a number PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies at the University for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The PhD Scholarships funded by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program/Laboratory on design of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols for large-scale green cryptocurrency platforms.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): RMIT University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): RMIT University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition & $32,841 per annum for three years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Fully-Funded University of Nottingham PhD studentship 2023
Details | RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies
This project will implement a series of novel technologies (including the new generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols) to be adopted by green cryptocurrency platforms, with the objectives of energy-efficiency, security and scalability (i.e. supporting large numbers of transactions).
To be eligible for RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must have a Master by Research degree; or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent;
- Or an Honours degree achieving first class honours in Computer Science.
- Applicants with research and/or industry experience in building distributed systems/applications will be preferred.
See Also: UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship 2023
How-to-Apply: To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong.
Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- English language proficiency test result (for international applicants)
Application Deadline: Closes when the PhD candidate is selected
I am interested to apply for the scholarship research program. Please share the link to apply.
Hello Ahmad, please go to the “Application Procedure” Section and you will find the information on how to apply. Regards