Study in Malaysia with Raffles University Faculty Scholarships 2021-2022: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified and outstanding applicants for Raffles University Faculty Scholarships selected for both home and international students.
Raffles University offers seat of Faculty Scholarship for achiever in each faculty each semester. The scholarship owner will receive up to 50% scholarship for each qualified candidates.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Raffles University, Malaysia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Raffles University, Malaysia
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Masters
Nationality: Domestic/International Students
Raffles University Faculty Scholarships for International Students | DETAILS
Raffles University has extended and enhanced its range of scholarship opportunities for local and international candidates. As part of Raffles University’s philosophy, the college rewards excellence in academics and talented. Please note that competition for scholarships is usually intense. Scholarships are normally awarded when the candidate is admitted to Raffles University. Applicants in later admission rounds may find that scholarships have been awarded to earlier applicants.
Interested applicants for Raffles University Faculty Scholarships 2021-2022, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants can be either domestic or international students.
- The highest academic result applicant has better advantage
- The scholarship receiver will have to maintain CGPA3.00 throughout the study period of RU’s programme.
- Applicants must attend the Interview.
- Applicants must have the minimum Qualification: STPM CGPA3.00, UEC 3As, A Level 2As, Foundation/Pre-U CGPA 3.50, SPM/O Level 5As.
- Degree with CGPA 3.50 or second class first division.
How-to-Apply: To be consider for Raffles University Faculty Scholarship for International Students in Malaysia 2021-2022, applicants are required to have an offer for undergraduate and masters degree program at the University. Thereafter, you can further apply through the online application form.
Application Deadline: Not Specified