Postgraduate Scholarship at IESEG School of Management in France 2020: The IESEG School of Management in France is pleased to announce its scholarship in Master of Science In International Business Negotiation for the 2020 academic session to be taken in France. The MSc in International Business Negotiation scholarship award caters for students who are holders of a bachelor’s degree in any fields and is willing to learn new approaches in creating valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
IESEG offers several scholarships in the form of tuition waiver to international students with good academic track record. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship before the application deadline. Applicants are to note that once their applications have been submitted, they will be asked to attend a skype or phone interview with the recruiter.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IESEG School of Management, France
Scholarship to be taken at: France
Scholarship level: MSc
Scholarship Worth: €7,000
Subject Eligibility: Any course
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
You may also like: 2020 European Development Days Programme for Young Leaders
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postgraduate Scholarship at IESEG School of Management France 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts in English/Spanish/French and bachelor’s diploma if applicable.
- Applicants must possess a good command of English language with evidence of English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2. Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempted.
- Japanese Government – Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program, 2021
- Fully funded University of Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia
Application Procedures for the Postgraduate Scholarship at IESEG School of Management in France 2020
Applicants are to note that the application process is entirely online. Applicants are to create an online account and complete the required sections with contact details, academic and professional background, achievements as well as the motivation for pursuing the program.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2020